- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other direct contact with you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use this information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control of Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/ correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other sites that collect personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When we collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, the information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address on the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only the employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example the accountant in the case that a donation is made) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personal identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.